Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year, a New Blog

Welcome to my first post as a blogger!! I will have to tell you that I have been thinking about doing this for a long time, and I decided that THIS was the year! I hope you enjoy a peek into my life as a mother as I try to be the mom that they deserve. My mother always told me that I was her JOYFUL NOISE; now I understand!! I have 3 kids that provide my JOYFUL NOISE everyday--it usually consists of screams, shouting, crying, laughter, and singing. But, at the end of the day, I wouldn't trade my life for any amount of quiet--ok, maybe a day or two:)

So, on to the introduction: I have been married to Josh for 10 years, and a mom for 8 years. My children are Caroline(8), Ashlyn(5), and Reid(2). We like to call them by their nicknames, so you might see me refer to them as Boo, Boogie, and Dozer. This blog is for them--so that one day they will see their life as I see them: God's good and perfect gift. Hope you enjoy the journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment