Thursday, January 6, 2011

All You Need Is Love....and gifts!!

So, have you ever thought how do you express love? Or maybe, how do you receive love? Well, I have a book for you! The Five Love Languages, by Gary Chapman http://www.amazon.com/Five-Love-Languages-Heartfelt-Commitment/dp/1881273156. This book gives you an insight on how you give and receive love; therefore allowing you to love completely.

Out of the 5 "love languages", most people have a top 2--I however, have been told that I am slightly "high maintenance"; therefore I am all 5. I believe my top "language" is gifts. I love to give gifts, and I love to receive them. It's not the amount of the gift, but the thought that goes behind it. With that being said, I have found the PERFECT gift for a child's birthday, baptism, or special day. 
                                "i see me" personalized books.
  You enter the name, they create the books. The Dozer loves pirates, so he would love this book. They have books about animals, fairies, flowers, etc...

Needless to say, I am happier today since purchasing these books for a friend's twin boys who will be one this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment