Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Disney Days with Dozer

We went to Disney this past weekend before our seasonal passes are blocked out. Josh says that this trip was my Mother's Day present, which I'm not sure how that can be my relaxing day?? We did have a great time, and I got to spend 2 days with my best friend, Vicki, whom I have known since we were 5. We started the day at Hollywood Studios, and our first ride was the Toy Story ride. Which if you don't know, you must go there first, because fast passes are gone 2 hours after the park opens. This is Dozer saying "cheese" as we wait in line. 
The next morning, we decided that it would be fun to have a character breakfast. The girls have done this numerous times, but Reid hasn't. Well, take note of the picture: Reid didn't want to eat breakfast with Minnie. He wanted to see them at the park. "I no breakfast" were his words exactly.

Before we left, we took a picture for me for Mother's Day. Reid wanted me to see his tongue.


As we were waiting for me to check on lunch reservations at the Plaza, Reid decided that he needed to spruce up Mickey's flowers. This was on Daddy's watch.

After we rode the race cars, we took a picture of all the drivers. This is David, Vicki's oldest son. He and Ashlyn were best buddies this trip. We had a great time, and we are planning another trip for the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment