Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mommy needs a Timeout

Are there rules for blogging? I have probably broken them. I have only blogged twice this month. I think my life gets in the way. With 3 kids, there is always something going on. Like this week for example...Tuesday, Ashlyn was diagnosed with asthma--which translates to 3 breathing treatments a day. And yesterday, Caroline sprained her wrist. Seriously?? I have to laugh, or I think I would crawl into a hole and not come out.

And of course, Reid is on a mission to make my furniture "trash worthy" before the summer. He drew on it with marker, used a water bottle to douse it, crumbled up Pop Tarts(that he retreived from the top of the pantry), and let's not forget the use of hand soap to make the water "bubbly".  This was all in ONE day. He looks at me with his ocean blue eyes and says,"Mommy, you mad?" It's a good thing he's cute, that's all I have to say...

I'm sure I will look back one day and miss the days of sticky floors, ruined furniture, and dirty diapers, but today; I'm scrubbing toilets... 

No comments:

Post a Comment